Thursday, August 2, 2007

A long time ago

I started Scrapbooking a long time ago.
After Nicholas was born I decided to stay home for some time, so I had to find something to keep my hands and some of my brain cells busy. With Watertown being such a small city and with me being away from my country, my family and my friends, it was time to look for something to make my days more colorful!
At that point it was hard to manage life in a different country, being a wife, a mom and not being as active as before, since I was not working anymore.
A lot has changed since then, but my passion for images and softwares that let me play with them just gets bigger!
I can't understand life without art. It's the most perfect language!
Speaking about language, I must tell you that I am not a native English speaker. I was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and lived there for over 30 years. Please forgive my mistakes...
My family is my inspiration, specially my son, who is the light of my days!
Let's get this started, right?

I hope this will be a place to meet new creative friends!

Sincerely,

Adri Hollenbeck

No comments: